Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Woman’s Love That Finds No One

My personal evaluation of romance to the opposite sex was used to be finding the one who gives it back or reciprocate the love I can offer. In my growing years of courting me by different guys who presented themselves in so many different ways to be chose as the owner of my heart, just taught me more to find the right one. The right man who is the kind of a guy who is the ideal. The one who will complete the meaning of my world being a woman in practicality sake. The man who is the right to that sense of ideal man in me who is should be in the first place good looking, gentle man, honest man and lovable man. These are what used to be my standard of ideal. This is a very normal part of a growing process that will eventually deepen our personal concept of it, as we grow old. In my case, that searching brought me to dream the one I really like, I really want and I really love that later on went me to the process of eliminating of my likes and dislikes, as I defined the word “love” so well within me that I don’t want to reveal so I may avoid the consequence for it to be my personal opinion or point of view because now “love” to me is beyond that and even beyond the usual connotation and interpretation of it.

Finding the right guy is an annoying experience to me and I guess to the other women too, because in every ten men who passed and came into our lives gave us the experience to love and be loved and to hurt and be hurt. I have loved the most ideal man in my life that I thought was the right one and he was really the man who can give me everything that I was dreaming of, which eventually made me realized that those are superficial, but I didn’t love the person for what he has, I loved him for who he is. In some circumstances, he just didn’t allow himself to be what he was loved of. And I believe that this is the reason why some guys became the wrong one in our life, for being not the one in accordance of love. This is where I learned about that finding the quote and unquote “right one“ is actually finding the no one in between, which is the no one who is not the right and not the wrong and that no one who is actually not the ideal and seems odd to many. I know that sometimes love chooses the quote and unquote “wrong one,” that’s why they said love is blind, but we keep on insisting from choosing the right one base on how we prefer it, which nowadays is hard to find. The wrong one might be the right person we are looking for, but we somehow miss the chance to see it that way because we are busy finding the character of that right one where we personally referred and based our likes and dislikes to a man.

In a certain point in our life that is said we are already old enough to distinguish what is the appropriate with regards to this matter, to whom we want to settle down ourselves with, exclusively to the one we really love, regardless of who and where he stands, most of the times is the other side of our expectations. Such person comes from nowhere and we don’t even know he’s just around. When I met my husband, I never expected that he would be my husband. He’s the type of a guy you’ll never approve as far as the standards or ideal is concern and to cut the long story short why he is out of the ideal, my husband is a wheelchair bound. Who is a practical woman nowadays will like him? I don’t think any one will like him, unless it’s love. This is a kind of love that doesn’t go on balancing the consequences for loving and making him a part of my entire life, for the rest of it, which I already knew from the start. I didn’t choose to love him but love chose me to. It may sound mysterious but love is simplified with that matter beyond the usual reverie and expectations of it in the world today. I am no saint for doing that and I’m not trying to. I am just a woman in love with a man who is no one compare to my old standard of it but he is more than that usual man. He has an understanding of my “definition” of love and even deeper than mine, yet he is no one. I am not encouraging you to find a man like him, but I am encouraging you to redefine love that is not supposing, which will make you complete and more than happy and I guess being a woman is how basic our love is that will find the untitled, faceless and unappreciated man who is no one to anyone but the real one with love.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Taking care of a woman is like a queen, most especially her health. I heard of a way to care for a woman skin, using coconut oil for skin regimen can make a woman feel more beautiful.